- Silk is a delicate material and should avoid washing. Ventilate the garment after wearing and avoid direct sunlight as it can harm the colour.
- The ideal cleaning is handwash with a special detergent in lukewarm water, avoiding it to soak. Rinse silk garment and avoid wringing.
- To machine wash silk, use a mild program with a low spin on 30 degrees or less. Washing silk in a mesh bag can help protect the garment for tearing.
- When drying, roll silk garment into a towel to get rid of excess water. Place on a rack or hang to dry.
- If a silk garment is wrinkled, ironing on low heat with a dishtowel in between or hang the garment in the bathroom while showering to steam it.