- Wool is a material that does not require frequent washing. The fibres have a natural protective coating that means it can resist dirt and dust. After wearing hang to ventilate when needed.
- When washing wool use a special wool detergent and set washing machine to wool or handwash program
- As a rule of thumb suiting and outerwear in wool should always be dry cleaned and never be machine washed.
- When drying ensure the garment is placed on a flat surface such as a rack. Avoid hanging as the weight when wet will stretch the garment out of shape
- Pilling is a natural occurrence due to friction and can be removed by using a pilling comb or a fabric shaver. This will ensure an optimal look and make the garment last long.